GENERAL SEARCH TIPS
- The more search criteria you select, the smaller your list of results will be.
- If your search doesn't return enough songs, try using fewer search criteria.
- If your results are too broad, try using more search criteria.
- Search results are sorted alphabetically by Artist, then by Title.
- Click the plus/minus in the first column to see more details about each song.
- If you've already got results displayed from a previous search, click on the clear button before you start a new search.
- You can only select one item for each dropdown menu. If you want to do multiple selections, use the keyword search instead.
KEYWORD SEARCH TIPS
- The Keyword box can be used to type any word you would like to do a search by including one of our artist names, a song title, a theme, etc.
- The Keyword box can also be used to type in the name of a popular artist or band, i f you're looking for a similar style or sound from our selection of songs.
- To find an exact artist name, song title or phrase use beginning and end quotes, like you would do a search in google ie. "What I Need". This will result in items that match the words and order exactly.
- Use the singular form of the word (e.g. "boy" instead of "boys").
- If a certain Keyword search is not producing results, try another Keyword that means the same thing or is similar.